There is nothing Thursday but I like call it that this time, this time I would like to show you several videos that I found online (I was not totally looking for 4 hours) and that I liked so much that I leave them to see. Well that's the short history but in reality I was up until 2am watching videos of dogs doing foolishness and a half, and I lost track of time so that when I look at the clock and had to go to work; anyway, the videos are quite interesting and ... and ... ohhh another video ............






  • The animation is pretty good and has a very curious Humor.



  • Many masks in this video and especially good music to accompany ... that's Majora's Mask?



  • Has a cat in animation ... well, yes I admit a teardrop came out but thats it.



  • It has a lot of blood, black humor and is a musical, what more do you want?


I think I'll put a section for videos like these, so that you can find them without much effort on the blog is an idea maybe do like showcase is at the top, well I hope you have liked and see you in another post.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment