You know which game is the most I played throughout this year and last?, I'll give you a hint: it is made in java, still do not know? Ok, how about many cubes ... lots of cubes, yes, that is LEG ... I mean Minecraft. To get a much broader perspective of this game, I think it is appropriate to have a retrospective of what it is. It is a video game of the genre sandbox, or open world as others call it, but the fact is that you can actually shape the image of this vast world that is presented in front, such is the degree you can open a path on ocean, making mountains, creating towns or villages and mainly play the way you want.

There was a time I cared only do mines and exploit them to the fullest, it later gave me the curiosity to go out and explore this huge world that was around me, just once I engaged in the construction of buildings that looked similar to where I lived and I played only one more to finish the game. All these facets of my history with the game took place in the course of half a year since its release, and I was surprised how different can be the changing the style of play, simply by the passage of time. When first I could play with several people on a server was a totally different experience, because in many months I kept playing as lone wolf, and played in the style I liked (mining resources) to explore without regard I had someone else with me, but that change to meet new people which was passionate about the game as much to me as to get together to take action together and helping each other to complete the projects we wanted to do in the server. Shocking, right? have several people who have different styles in the same game is something interesting to see, because you can build, just explore even find other interesting places, all in the same game.

And despite this, the game was never the same as I had found the true essence of Minecraft, the play with other people has been of the best things in a multiplayer that has happened with a server, meet new people, their styles of play, the way he managed his way to build, interacting to help each other, planning the best way to collect resources and especially explore new horizons.

The construction was part of the game and we think of several silly thingsas well as ingenious ways to provide us with something we had to do repeatedly easily. Most of the time had no way of ingenuity to build what we wanted, but always wanted it to be big and notorious.
The interesting thing is that we really had fun with something that simply does not have many games, I think I need to explain a little intereacción reaching unlike having one player mode are the impact that one can no longer play it Similarly, the game becomes something different and a little more to detail it i'll leave a small quote from the same game (which is a rather long string when you finish the game).


Take a breath, now. Take another. Feel air in your lungs. Let your limbs return. Yes, move your fingers. Have a body again, under gravity, in air. Respawn in the long dream. There you are. Your body touching the universe again at every point, as though you were separate things. As though we were separate things.
Minecraft


For the moment I am very aware that you think that I'm selling the game (maybe), maybe I give much credit to the game by offering lake side still many games left and I'm not criticizing but honestly I think if this game deserves I give this admiration, it not only gave me a fairly extensive game and I can do whatever I want but I gave one of the most fantastic multiplayers I've had the pleasure of playing. One thing for sure, I can say wonders and put my experiences with the game but that does not mean they have to do the same, because as I said earlier one can play a more stylish choice, but hey, I think the best way to post is placed finish Stock as was my gaming experience, have fun and see you in a future post.
Across the bridge, someone lives
3...2...1... Launch!!!
That makes things easier
He said he could not get out .... ohh that's why
Hahaha you can't enter here
Whoa!!!
Why are you closed?!!!
Toasty!
See you later, for my part I will stay here watching you ... Yes, you





C418 - Minecraft - Volume Alpha - 07 Haggstrom by jorge_ahg

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment