If you give play is more amazing the post ... of course is optional

Celestial Soda Pop by Ray Lynch on Grooveshark

This art book is much smaller than the others I've been showing but I think it has good illustrations to compensate. Mauricio Herrera is not a relative (or maybe yes ... it is not) is a Chilean illustrator who has worked in several illustrations for card games, this book contains 52 pages with illustrations and sketches of his works, most of their pages are beautifully colored and give the appearance of being made ​​by hand but it is working digitally.

Another important aspect is that the book is entirely in Spanish and the illustrations and sketches we see are from 2008 because they are the works he had in mind at the time, are almost four years later and until now could put it in the blog, is that did not find the book, but this weekend finally clean the room where I have books and I found it (yes I know I have to clean regularly), so I am posting until now although the book is no longer in circulation I would like to give you a look.
P1030038
Hehehehe my book comes signed by him
P1030040
The girl is very lovely ... although do not use glasses
P1030043
There must always be a bit of fanservice ... her arms are like a dragon? Awesome
P1030045
Do not look at me like I was the one who stole your blanket.
P1030047
The combination of color and other shades of gray is pretty good
P1030054
The sketch of the book's cover art.
P1030055
Ahh how I like the illustrations of dragons
P1030058
Can i be your travel companion?
P1030059
The back cover of the art book and a small info Mauricio Herrera

We now come to end of the post although it was pretty short I hope you liked, I'm seeing more art books to show in coming days so there will be more Showcases, well see you in a next post.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment