This time I get my hands on this book of art that has long wanted to get, especially accounting for a collector like me, I'm pretty detail about what I need from various video games that interested me to the point of having it in my hands. So yes, I am somewhat obsessive about such things.

This art book of over 400 pages is something that really is something that is worthy of collection, especially since the artists who are the same that helped the game's art direction and detail every aspect of it, from scenarios to characters , to promotional and certainly the weapons used in the game, such details are quite interesting especially when even the slightest detail such as political-economic scenario, how is the situation where one plays the flora and fauna of each of the places you visit, I think it's just wonderful to give us content to analyze till you drop.

Before moving on to give further details of the art book, a short introduction to the game to give you an idea of what I mean by the visual style and as SEGA gave us a great game on his part.


Probably like to see more of this art book and would be happy to show you more of this book, although I'm not sure if you want to see more, because you almost never say anything ... but why not?
Sin título
The opening scenes of the game, as I love the style hatched.
Sin título
the complete map of how the situation of the game and be located where it the events occur.
7958834190_36f4f89d52_k
that pretty little pig ..... his name is hans
Sin título
a little fanservice on my part his name is Rosie and you can play with it if you know what I mean ...... perverts
Sin título
shown here in this great illustration secondary game characters
Sin título
Some weapons detailed to the smallest level
Sin título
some early prototypes of the tank design and characters
Sin título
this is a fanservice for me hehehe... I can not help it, I like girls with glasses

In closing I leave some wallpapers of the game that some of you will appreciate it and I can only say that if you liked enough to acquire can do so at amazon, bookdepository (here also give free shipping). Thanks for reading and see you in a future post.





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment