I was thinking of doing something like nostalgic of those games that bring memories of our childhood, and Therefore one who is always there to remind me of, it's Pokémon. Believe it or not I still keep playing (well, keep playing video games which says it all), can be so many factors which I still like the games that are canonical series, a solid RPG, an exquisite pixel art, or have friends to play with, etc., and so we started this little special.




The series took a long time with a solid foundation and an interesting argument as to different generations of players still playing it, in my case I still play Pokemon games as something nostalgic yet I like to feel that experience out to explore new regions , pokémons capture and bring new things to see, this is the simple explanation of why the game but actually I do feel that sense of adventure and exploration that one had as a child, especially that soprenderse these days is difficult to access to different media which fill us with information to satisfy our need.

Well I think that the principle still can experience adventure in the new releases of Pokemon, can be a bit tedious to have to go through these tutorials and the same information that we have taught for almost 23 years, perhaps the true nature of this is that people grow, mature and do not see things the same way as they would like when they were in their childhood. We are likely to continue enjoying it despite this, it may be for many reasons such as those I mentioned and also to teach our younger siblings, sons, etc,.


It seems incredible that my first portable console and my first game were Pokémon Red with Game Boy in color Yellow, but even more unbelievable was that my mom took me to a local electronics store to choose the device, say it's unbelievable because in that time here in México there was a rejection of people playing video games and parents saw it as getting high or something (not all parents) for that reason I was unbelievable that my mom was the one who decided to buy the package that mentioned, and that to this day I appreciate it eternally, my approach was for the television series which aired on TV and saw them often, as you can imagine when I found out that there was a game of the series not know how but I had to have it, well we are talking about who was barely 5 years old when this was happening, was out Pokemon Red and Green in Japan but, well, as a child ignorant of many things. Interestingly my mother learned for my taste on the show and when she found the game, told me to go together to buy it, when I had started playing it and blew my mind by everything you could do in the game, interact with people and read the dialogues (my father helped me translate all the time that I did not understand) and well that's my little story of how I met pokémon.




At the end of the day keep playing Pokémon or not depends on if you're still having fun playing itsince I would not recommend ever play because is famous or because everyone else is playing and you do not like it, so you have to know the genera we like to play, what I recommend is to try new things for the simple curiosity to explore different styles of play, but not play them by force because one does not honest with himself and ends up hating something that just is not for you. But leaving aside this text bitter experience it and enjoy it plays Pokémon adventure as a child who always we had in mind (even as an adult one), enjoy it by the pixel art that has been driving with near perfection, as a solid RPG and quite competitive, as that adventure that always makes you want to undertake, and as that game that reminds us the reason why which we have such nostalgic memories of our childhood.



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment