I Have time to not post something on the blog, I was busy with unfinished business, and this weekend I was sick so I did not have many options and time to see my blog, but don't worry everything is back to normal and I have time to be attending the blog. Something I have time I want to post on the blog is the art book of Hyrule Historia and I'll have ready this week (now that I have time). Well, as I said some things that were pending in my mind, we see this new post with select videos for a while now and I hope you enjoy them like I did.

First video which describes what is being narrated with typography.




Second video where music is mixed with the simplicity to give a message.




Third video with the intention of showing how short the way of life of the people in the window of train travel from Beijing (China) to Moscow (Russia).




The fourth is a short animated video with vivid colors and watercolor art that shows us a little story about a little girl and her imagination.



Fifth and final video of this small section, where we see the passion and love for collecting something we love doing and to follow because one enjoys it.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment