This is a bit different from what I have been driving on the blog and is only to be familiar with this art book I just got, I do not think I'm giving a review of this book but rather an overview of what containing the book and give a better idea to get it raised. 

Overall the book contains 288 pages of game art and text on the enemies, characters, culture surrounding the game and also a few staves of music from the game. Notably, the book is paperback and is read from right to left as any manga. This art book is very detailed and the illustrations are full of color relating to art direction to the one wanting to look like.

To get a better idea about the game I put this trailer that gives a general idea of the game but also because it will have a new HD edition (hence the idea to update the post), well not leave you with so much text and watch it for yourself. Before watching the video be sure to have it in 720p for better enjoyment of it.


This game is very original and is of the few that go hand in hand with the art direction resembling a traditional Japanese art both in the way they look and like everything that happens in the game is truly astonishing, this game created by the deceased Clover Studios was a love letter to the fans and the industry in general and even more shocking that this game has been on the PS2, and this position has gained cult game that few have achieved in the vast catalog that can offer this platform.
P1020799
the sun goddess: Amaterasu
P1020798
Conceptual images of the goddess Amaterasu
P1020796
the various weapons that can be equipped
P1020780
that's one way to keep the paper ... perhaps
P1020794
Why they had to bloodying the pages? * sigh *
P1020800
hey, that guy has a boat in the head as a hat ... weird

P1020779
I think this can be called fanservice
P1020783
ohh how I miss clover studios ...
P1020793
Full cover art book of okami

It took me some time to take decent photographs of my art books, because I had no my camera with me but from now on will see better pictures in the blog. I leave you this video I recorded a few moments to see what is in the art book and some links to get it. Amazon - Bookdepository - UdonStore See you later.





0 comentarios:

Post a Comment